Data download reports allow you to pull raw data straight from CXone. Accessing raw data allows you to modify it as needed or create pivot table reports. These reports are alternatives to using CXone APIs, and are especially useful if you prefer spreadsheets.
Key Facts about Data Download Reports
- You can choose to display the data in the following formats: comma-delimited, tab-delimited, or XML-formatted.
- Data download offers many default reports that pull predetermined set of data. If you want to create custom data download reports, contact your CXone Account Representative.
- You can run these reports manually on demand, or you can create a schedule to automatically run the report for you. Schedules can run the report a single time or on a repeated schedule.
- When configuring a report schedule, you can either select internal CXone users to receive the report, or email addresses outside of CXone.
- You cannot limit the visibility of data from these reports in a user's
- Each data download schedule has an audit history tab that displays historical modifications made to the schedule. Audit history tables can become large, therefore you can use search and filter tools to help identify specific modifications.
The NICE CXone system stores 25 months of data download report data.
The following characters are not supported for data download reports:
DE - German letters (Ää, Öö, Üü, ß)
ES - Spanish letters (Áá, Éé, Íí, Óó, Úú, ü, Ññ, ¿, ¡)
FR - French letters (Ââ, Ää, Èè, Éé, Êê, Ëë, Îî, Ïï, Ôô, Œœ, Ùù, Ûû, Üü, Ÿÿ, Çç)
IT - Italian letters (Àà, Áá, Èè, Éé, Ìì, Íí, Òò, Óó, Ùù, Úú)
PT - Portuguese letters (Àà, Áá, Ââ, Ãã, Éé, Êê, Íí, Óó, Ôô, Õõ, Úú, Üü, Çç)
Miscellaneous - Ēē, Şş, Æ æ, Åå, Ğğ, Øø, ÿ
And all special characters for:
JA - Japanese, KO - Korean, RU - Russian, zh-CN - Chinese