Data download reports allow you to pull raw data straight from CXone. Accessing raw data allows you to modify it as needed or create pivot table reports. These reports are alternatives to using CXone APIs, and are especially useful if you prefer spreadsheets.
Key Facts about Data Download Reports
- You can choose to display the data in the following formats: comma-delimited, tab-delimited, or XML-formatted.
- Data download offers many default reports that pull predetermined set of data. If you want to create custom data download reports, contact your CXone Account Representative.
- You can run these reports manually on demand, or you can create a schedule to automatically run the report for you. Schedules can run the report a single time or on a repeated schedule.
- You can contact your CXone Account Representative to configure your
business unitto only allow one user to run one unique data download template ID at a time. This can help your data download reports run faster. If enabled, a user could temporarily be blocked from running data download reports.
- When configuring a report schedule, you can either select internal CXone users to receive the report, or email addresses outside of CXone.
- You cannot limit the visibility of data from these reports in a user's
- Each data download schedule has an audit history tab that displays historical modifications made to the schedule. Audit history tables can become large, therefore you can use search and filter tools to help identify specific modifications.
- CXone stores 25 months of data download report data.
To receive system-generated emails from CXone, ensure that your mail servers have the appropriate FQDNs Fully Qualified Domain Names, sometimes also referred to as an absolute domain name, is a domain name that specifies its exact location in a tree hierarchy of the Domain Name System. It specifies all domain levels, including the top-level domain and the root zone. and IP addresses allowed and added to your sender SPF Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an email authentication standard that helps protect senders and recipients from spam, spoofing, and phishing. By adding an SPF record to your Domain Name System (DNS), you can provide a public list of senders that are approved to send email from your domain. records. These differ depending on your geographic region and CXone setup. The Ports page and Platform Requirements section contains the necessary information. Examples of system-generated emails are:
- Emailed reports
- Chat transcripts
- System notifications
- Email channel emails
The following characters are not supported for data download reports:
DE - German letters (Ää, Öö, Üü, ß)
ES - Spanish letters (Áá, Éé, Íí, Óó, Úú, ü, Ññ, ¿, ¡)
FR - French letters (Ââ, Ää, Èè, Éé, Êê, Ëë, Îî, Ïï, Ôô, Œœ, Ùù, Ûû, Üü, Ÿÿ, Çç)
IT - Italian letters (Àà, Áá, Èè, Éé, Ìì, Íí, Òò, Óó, Ùù, Úú)
PT - Portuguese letters (Àà, Áá, Ââ, Ãã, Éé, Êê, Íí, Óó, Ôô, Õõ, Úú, Üü, Çç)
Miscellaneous - Ēē, Şş, Æ æ, Åå, Ğğ, Øø, ÿ
And all special characters for:
JA - Japanese, KO - Korean, RU - Russian, zh-CN - Chinese