The Supervisor application allows supervisors to monitor and interact with agents and view their performance in real time. You can:
- View real-time metrics on current agent performance and skill SLACommitment between a service provider and a customer with a defined service level threshold, including quality, availability, and responsibilities..
- Discreetly listen to calls.
- Record calls.
- Coach agents on calls without the contact hearing you.
- Barge in on calls so both the agent and the contact can hear you.
- Take over calls to disconnect the agent and manage the rest of the call yourself.
- Force an agent to log out of their agent application.
Supervisor works alongside NICE inContact MAX, and you can be logged in to both simultaneously.
You may want to run Supervisor and MAX in different browsers. If you use the MAX Integrated Softphone for your voice path and both Supervisor and MAX are open in Chrome, calls may be automatically accepted even if you disabled the Auto-Accept setting in MAX. The Supervisor feature which enables the ability to coach, monitor, or take-over calls supersedes the Accept or Reject option and automatically connects the voice path.
Click here to view a comprehensive product training video for Supervisor.
Key Facts About Supervisor
- To launch Supervisor, click the grid icon in the upper right corner of the CXone web portal, then click Launch Supervisor.
- If you cannot see the Launch Supervisor icon, verify your administrator has given you the correct permissions to do so.
- To use Supervisor and MAX simultaneously, launch them in the same browser. If you launch MAX and Supervisor in different browsers and attempt to perform any telephony functions from Supervisor, another instance of MAX launches in the same browser anyway.
- To use Supervisor telephony functions, you must configure and connect your agent legAn active piece of a call that connects between routers, gateways, or telephony devices.. If you forget to do so, Supervisor asks you to connect.
- You cannot perform any telephony functions in Supervisor (such as monitor, coach, barge, or takeover) if you are in an available state in MAX.
The Supervisor Interface
The Agents view is the default view, and displays a listing of all agents
The Teams view displays agent states organized by team. You can see how many agents are in each state, per team, at a glance. You can drill down to see which agents on the team are in each state and even drill down into individual agents.
The Contacts view is available only if Omnichannel Session Handling (OSH) is enabled for a selected agent.
This view displays all of an agent's active contacts in real-time, including information about each contact. If you have the proper permissions, you can use this view to record, monitor, coach, barge in on, or take over an active call.
Active Time is the total amount of time the agent has been handling the contact. It is not the customer's total contact time.
The Skills view displays a listing of the skillsUsed to automate delivery of interactions based on agent skills, abilities, and knowledge currently in use. It separates the skills into those that are meeting service-level agreement (SLA)Commitment between a service provider and a customer with a defined service level threshold, including quality, availability, and responsibilities. requirements and those that are not. You can see the SLA percentage, the number of contacts waiting in queue, and the amount of time the contact who has been in the queue the longest has been waiting.
When you drill down into a skill, Supervisor shows you the total number of agents assigned to the skill and the number of agents currently using the skill. The skill's SLA value displays the percentage of interactions that were within the required SLA for the skill. The SLA metric shown here includes active contacts only.
The Campaigns view displays a listing of the campaignsA grouping of skills used to run reports. currently in use. You can see the SLA percentage, the number of contacts waiting in queue, and the amount of time the contact who has been in queue the longest has been waiting. Your permissions limit the campaigns you can see.