You can enhance your contact center performance by integrating new technologies or features into your CXone setup. You can improve your contacts' self-service options and IVRAutomated phone menu that allows callers to interact through voice commands, key inputs, or both, to obtain information, route an inbound voice call, or both., integrate your own external data, and so forth. The additional options and features described in this section are mainly configured through Studio scripting, but may also require configuration outside of Studio. For example, working with Google to create your Dialogflow voice or chatbots, or integrating your own external data through the DB Connector.
Below is a brief description of your integration options. Navigate to the corresponding sections for full information.
- DB Connector — A Windows-based, encrypted service that acts as a gateway between the NICE inContact platform and your corporate database. DB Connector is commonly used to retrieve information from a private database and provide it to the agent. For example, you could pull a customer number or order number based on the caller ID and use it in a screen pop for the agent to reference.
- WSDL/Proxy DLL — A dynamic-link library (DLL) is a collection of code and/or data that can be used by applications or other libraries/modules. You can integrate a RESTful or SOAP web service through Studio by importing a WSDL or proxy DLL.
- Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) — Allows contacts to respond to IVRAutomated phone menu that allows callers to interact through voice commands, key inputs, or both, to obtain information, route an inbound voice call, or both. prompts by speaking. ASR can replace manual phone input, or be used in addition to manual input. CXone offers ASR as an optional feature using the industry-leading Nuance ASR engine, which enhances the accuracy of your system's voice recognition and also allows you to record stereo.
- CXone Customer Authentication (CXCA) — Enables your organization to streamline and improve the authentication method for your contacts. Using voice biometrics, the authentication engine creates a unique voiceprint by which to identify the contact instead of using other methods such as a password or secret question. The authentication occurs in the first few seconds of every call and displays the result of the analysis to your agents in a MAX panel.
- Bots (Virtual Agent Hub) — Integrate 3rd party voice and chatbots into your IVR, such as Google's Dialogflow bot. The Virtual Agent Hub is an interface within Studio that allows you to configure the integration between your scripts and the bot.