Custom Reporting lets you create reports specific to your needs, such as assessing personal performance, presenting statistics to leadership, or archiving results. You can tailor a custom report to generate data for your entire organization, or nuanced details for individual contacts. Starting with a custom report template, the report creator selects the exact metrics and attributes for CXone to track. The Reporting application generates the reports based on the settings in the template, then distributes the custom report to all recipients through email.
Key Features of Custom Reports
- Custom Headers allow for consistent branding or organizational purposes.
- Custom Categories help you keep custom reports organized.
- Schedules control how frequently a report is generated, or you can manually run the report at any time.
- Custom reports can be sent to CXone users, external email addresses, or you can add an external SFTP server to receive and store reports.
- NICE inContact provides a list of global report templates, which are commonly used templates to help you get started.
The Security Profile controls who can view, create, modify, and delete report templates, schedules and SFTP accounts for report scheduling. To gain access to these features, a user must be assigned a custom profile. Default profiles cannot be copied, modified, and saved; a custom profile must be created for this purpose. For more information, see Security Profile - Platform.
CXone stores 25 months of contact summary data and 90 days of contact detail data. You should only run 30 days of data at a time, or you run the risk of the report timing out. If you choose to run a report with more data, it is better to schedule it.