The Supervisor application allows you—the supervisor—to monitor and interact with agents and view their performance in real time. You can view real-time metrics on current agent performance and skill SLA, discreetly listen to calls, record calls, coach agents on calls without the contact hearing you, barge in on calls so both the agent and the contact can hear you, take over calls to disconnect the agent and manage the rest of the call yourself, and force an agent to log out of the agent application.
Supervisor works alongside NICE inContact MAX, and you can be logged in to both simultaneously.
A comprehensive product training video is also available for those who are new to Supervisor.
The Supervisor Interface
- All Agents — All viewable agents.
- Unavailable — Agents who are logged in but not available to accept an interaction.
- Inbound contact — Agents who are logged in and handling an inbound contact.
- Available — Agents who are logged in and available to accept an interaction.
- Outbound contact — Agents who are logged in and handling an outbound contact.
- Logged off — Agents who are not logged in.
- Launch Supervisor
- Configure and Connect Your Agent Leg
- Modify Skill Assignments and Proficiencies
- Monitor Agent Calls
- Coach Agents During Calls
- Barge Agent Calls
- Take Over Agent Calls
- Record Agent Calls
- Force Logout