Required security profile permissions: Calling List View
Custom data definitions are custom fields that you can map to your calling lists to filter and sort the calling list or to provide more information about the contact to the agent handling the call.
- Field Name
- The unique name of the custom data definition.
- The Type of data definition. It can be one of Boolean, Date, Decimal, Integer, Value String, or Phone.
- Indicates whether the data definition is currently mapped to any calling lists.
- Create New
- Opens a form that enables you to create a new custom data definition. See Create Custom Data Definitions for more information.
- Permanently deletes selected fields. You cannot delete fields with a status of In Use. See Delete Custom Data Definitions for more information.