Required security profile permissions: Data Download View
The Admin and Agent CXone Logins data download report displays login information relating to specific stations. This report includes the name of the agent and the dates and times that they last logged into a particular station. If a user has logged into CXone but not any of the agent applications, the agent specific fields will be blank.
Select Report Option
See Data Download for details about all options available in the Select Report Option section when you run a data download report.
The unique, system-generated ID of the agent.
The name of the agent as displayed in the agent's NICE inContact user profile.
- The email address of the agent.
The location of the agent as specified in the user profile under the User Properties tab.
- The name of the team
to which the agent belongs.
The date and time the agent last logged in to the system. It follows the format MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM, military time.
- The unique, system-generated ID of the agent station.
- The phone number the agent used to log in to the station. The format for the phone number is international code, area code, and number with an optional + at the beginning for international numbers.
- The phone number of an incoming contact at a particular station.
- The client that the agent is using. Examples include MAX, Agent for Salesforce, and Studio.
- The unique, system-generated ID of the agent login session.
- The date and time that an agent last logged into the specified station.