Required security profile permissions: Agent Snapshot View
Report source: Tubes
Report refresh rate: 6 hours
The Agent Snapshot report is designed to bring all of the key metrics concerning an agent’s performance right to your fingertips in an intuitive, easy-to-read, actionable report.
Graphs provide visual comparisons between the agent and the team average in several key performance metrics that allow the agent to determine how they are performing in relation to the team as a whole.
How I spent my time (avg)
Displays a comparison of the average handle time for the agent versus the average handle time for the agent’s entire team.
How many contacts I handled
Displays a comparison of the total contacts handled for the agent versus the total contacts handled for the average team member.
How I spent my non-contact time
Displays a breakdown comparison between an agent and the team average to show how they are spending their time when not handling a contact.
How I spent my time with contacts (avg)
Displays a breakdown comparison between an agent and the team average to show how they are spending their time while handling a contact.
Metrics display a snapshot of the agent’s performance in a number of key metrics, allowing for a quick glance assessment of the agent.
The key performance metrics included on the Agent Snapshot report include:
- Inbound Handled: Total count of inbound contacts handled by the agent.
- Inbound AHT: Average handle time of all inbound contacts handled by the agent.
- Outbound Handled: Total count of outbound contacts handled by the agent.
- Outbound ATT: Average talk time of all outbound contacts handled by the agent.
- Available Time: Total time that the agent spent in the available stateThe availability status of an agent..
- Unavailable Time: Total time that the agent spent in the unavailable state.
- Refused: Total count of contacts refused by the agent.
- Login Time: Total time that the agent spent logged in to the platform.
- Occupancy: Percentage of time agents spend handling contacts, otherwise known as agent utilization.
Timecard lists agent session data, providing a log of the time in which the agent was logged in and available to the platform. This will allow for validation against an agent’s scheduled working time.
The key timecard data points displaying for each agent session include:
- Session ID: Unique ID given to the agent’s login session within the platform.
- Login Date: Date and time that the login session was initiated.
- Logout Date: Date and time that the login session was terminated.
- Duration: Total time of the login session (time between the login and logout for the session).