Test and Debug Scripts
You have 4 main methods of debugging or testing elements of your scripts. You can:
- Check for warnings in the Script Errors tab for individual connectivity errors.
- Debug any code written in a Snippet action or the check syntax command.
- Testing the functionality of the script with the trace tool. which gives you two ways to track the progress of a script
- Spawning the script artificially.
- Tracing instances when the script fires.
- Simulate an interaction to test the functionality of the script.