Rule Action Summary Report
View required permissions
Required permissions: Rule Action Summary View
The Rule Action Summary report displays a summary of all rule actions, whether automatic, non automatic, approved, or rejected. You can filter the table by specifying a date range, an agent, or a team.
Filter the Rule Action Summary Report
- Click the app selector and select Reporting.
- Go to Workforce Intelligence > Rule Action History.
- Modify the Actions Date and Time Range, Agent, and Team filters to customize the report results as desired.
- Click Apply Options to regenerate the report with the filters you set or Reset to discard the filters you set.
- To export the report, click the Export icon and select Excel, PDF file (.pdf), or Word document (.doc).
- To refresh the report, click the Refresh icon.
Data in this Report
The Rule Action Summary report has multiple columns that present data attributes and metrics. The table below provides a description for each column.
|Rule||The name of the rule that defines the condition and action.|
|# Rule Checks||The number of times the rule was checked to determine whether action was needed.|
|# Automatic Actions||The number of times the action was automatically executed when the rule conditions were met.|
|# Pending Actions Offered||The number of times the action was non automatic and had to be approved or rejected.|
|# Pending Actions Accepted||
The number of times the action was non automatic and an administrator accepted it.
|# Pending Actions Denied||
The number of time the action was non automatic and an administrator rejected it.