Performance Management Surveys
The Surveys feature in CXone Performance Management enables you to create and distribute surveys to agents and other employees with access to Performance Management. You might use surveys to:
- Gather feedback from agents on their coaching sessions or company training programs.
- Poll your agents regarding a proposed contact center change.
- Gather job satisfaction input before holding annual reviews.
Survey Form Page
|Survey Options (1)
- The drop-down on the left shows a list of existing survey forms.
- The Edit Form icon on the right, indicated by a blue pencil, opens the Edit Form dialog box. This allows you to change the name and description of the survey.
- The Add Form icon on the right, indicated by a blue circle with a plus sign, creates a new survey form.
|Survey Form Bar (2)
||This bar contains elements to edit and control the survey form overall. The following items explain each element:
- Questions—Displays the subforms and corresponding questions and answers.
- Assignments—Displays which agents and groups this survey is assigned to.
- Details—Controls the time frame when the survey is open, and whether or not the survey is opened or closed.
- Add Subform Icon—Allows you to add additional subforms. Indicated by a blue circle with a plus sign.
|Subform Bar (3)
||Each subform has a bar which enables you to add questions, edit details such as the name or description, and expand or collapse the subform.
|Question Details (4)
||This area contains the following elements:
- Move Question Icon—Click and drag the icon, indicated by an up and down arrow, to move the question up or down in the list. Your cursor will change into a compass as you hover over the arrows.
- Question field—Displays the question.
- Question Weight—Displays each question's weight, which affects the importance of any given question and how it affects the total score.
- Type of answer—Displays the type of answer for any given question to the right of the question weight, such as a text box or multiple-choice radio buttons.
|Edit Icons (5)
||The icons on the right side of each question allow you to perform the following:
- Make Dependent Icon—Makes a question dependent on the preceding question. Indicated by a right angle arrow.
- Edit Question Icon—Opens the Edit Question dialog box to change elements of the question, such as the name or description. Indicated by a blue pencil.
- Expand/Collapse Icon—Shows or hides the answer details drop-down after clicking the icon. Indicated by an angle bracket.
|Answer Details (6)
||Click the Expand/Collapse Answers icon, indicated by an angle bracket, to display answer details for each question. The following items explain elements of the answer details drop-down.
- Move Answer Icon—Click and drag the icon, indicated by an up and down arrow, to move the answer up or down in the list. Your cursor will change into a compass as you hover over the arrows.
- Answer field—Displays the answer option.
- Answer Percent—Displays how often this answer is selected.
- Edit Answer Icon—Opens the Edit Answer dialog box to change elements of each answer, such as the name of position. Indicated by a blue pencil.
- Add Answer Icon—Allows you to add additional answers. Indicated by a blue circle with a plus sign.