These modules don't fit into any of the other module categories, but may be useful for you. Performance Management has the following other modules:
2048 is a number-combining game played with the WASD keys on the keyboard.
Calculator allows you to add a calculator to a dashboard.
Notepad allows you to take notes on a dashboard.
Solitaire is a virtual card game.
Tasks shows the tasks assigned to you. Any user can create tasks for themselves. Supervisors can create tasks for other users.
Website allows you to display external web pages on a dashboard.
To run the 2048 module, click +Add Modules in the left navigation menu and select 2048.
To run the Calculator module, click +Add Modules in the left navigation menu and select Calculator.
You can use either your mouse or your keyboard to use the Calculator module.
To run the Notepad module, click +Add Modules in the left navigation menu and select Notepad.
Any notes in this module are not saved after you log out from CXone Performance Management.
To run the Solitaire module, click +Add Modules in the left navigation menu and select Solitaire.
To run the Tasks module, click +Add Modules in the left navigation menu and select Tasks.
To create a new task, complete the following steps:
- In the Tasks module, click New.
- Select a user to assign the task to. If your permissions only allow you to create tasks for yourself, the My Task option will be automatically selected. If you have the permissions to assign tasks to others, you can select one or more users from the drop-down.
- Name the task.
- Set a Start Date and End Date for the task. You can also set a specific time that the task is due.
- If you are creating a task for another user, you can select the checkbox next to Allow Assignee to Signoff Task to allow the user to mark the task as complete. If you do not select this option, only you will be able to mark the task as complete.
- Click Create.
These tasks are specific to CXone Performance Management and are not synchronized with the CXone platform.
- In the left navigation menu, click Sharing and Subscriptions, then Website Modules.
- Click Create New.
- Enter the URL of the site you want to display. If the site is able to be embedded, this field will turn green with a checkmark. If the site is not compatible, the field will turn red with an X.
- Name the module.
- Assign the roles that can use the module.
- Click Apply.
The Website module is not an actual web browser window. You will not be able to navigate and interact with the website as much as you can in a browser.