Required security profile permission: Interaction Analytics Edit
You can specify the sentiment Overall mood or result of the interaction as determined by analysis of words, phrases, and context of the transcript. Interactions can be positive (blue), negative (red), frustrated, mixed (dark gray), or neutral (light gray). you want assigned to certain keywords, phrases Combination of words that have special significance when used together in a specified order, such as "want to cancel"., and custom entities Defined keyword or phrase, with or without variants, in an interaction or message in your contact center. For example, in Interaction Analytics, the word cancel is negative by default but it may not necessarily be a negative term in your contact center. You could change the sentiment of cancel from the default negative to neutral.
Click the app selector and select Analytics.
- Click Settings > Custom Sentiment.
- If your organization uses more than one language with Interaction Analytics, and you need to work on non-English entities, select a language from the drop-down near the top right of the page.
- Enter the words or phrases you want to carry positive, neutral, or negative sentiment in the Positive, Neutral, and Negative fields, respectively.
- To remove words or phrases from the sentiment you assigned, click the corresponding X.
- Click Save. All new datasets going forward are processed with the chosen sentiment applied to the words and phrases you specified.
If you have the Interaction Analytics Admin permission and want to reprocess all existing datasets with the settings you specified, click Update Data.
Reprocessing all of your company's data can take a long time. You should finish making any additional updates you want to custom sentiment, the company profile Page in Interaction Analytics where you can create custom entities., ignored phrases, or other settings, before you click Update Data.