Required security profile permission: Interaction Analytics Admin
You can create and modify workspace templates Multiple workspaces grouped as a reusable template. using either out-of-the-box workspaces or custom workspaces you create. If you want to add a custom workspace Named view of one or more widgets. to a template, you must create the workspace first.
You can edit workspace templates, but those changes won't automatically apply to datasets Set of parsed interaction transcripts that spans a specific period of time and match your specified filter criteria. that use that template. It's similar to applying a template to a presentation or document. Once you apply the template, it becomes part of that presentation. Likewise, once you apply a workspace template to a dataset, it's part of the dataset. If you want your revised template to apply to existing datasets, you can either modify the workspaces from the dataset or specifically apply the revised template to the dataset.
The Workspace Templates page uses the terms "Templates" and "Sets" interchangeably.
- Create a workspace from an existing template
- Create a custom workspace template
- Add a workspace template to a dataset
- Click the app selector and select Analytics.
- Click Templates > Workspace Templates.
- If you have Interaction Analytics for more than one language, select a language from the drop-down at the top of the page.
- Click Add New Template. Rename the workspace template to make it easier to identify.
Locate the workspaces you want to add to the new workspace template from the list on the right side of the screen. Drag and drop the workspaces into the Selected Workspaces column. When you add workspaces to the template, they are removed from the list on the right.
- To remove workspaces from the template, hover over the workspace and click the trash icon.
- Reorder the workspaces by clicking and dragging them where you want them in the list.
- Click Save when you're finished.