Internet Explorer is the only supported web browser for Engage QM Integrated. Because Microsoft is phasing out Internet Explorer, you must use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Both Chrome and Edge have options that emulate using Internet Explorer.
To use Engage QM Integrated with Google Chrome, you must install the IE Tab extension on all Chrome browsers that will use Engage QM Integrated. This extension allows a Chrome tab to emulate Internet Explorer.
The IE Tab extension is available from the Google Chrome Web Store or directly from the product vendor, Blackfish Software. Refer to the licensing information available from the vendor to determine the appropriate licensing option for your organization.
- Open Google Chrome and access the Chrome Web Store.
- Search for IE Tab.
- In the search results, click Add to Chrome for the IE Tab extension offered by Blackfish Software.
- Add the extension to Chrome and follow the on-screen instructions that appear during the installation process.
- When the IE address bar is successfully installed, click the settings icon in the IE address bar.
- On the IE Tab Options and Settings page, scroll down to IE Compatibility Mode and click IE 11 Standards Mode. The page automatically saves your selection.
To use Engage QM Integrated with Microsoft Edge, you must enable IE mode on all Edge browsers that will use Engage QM Integrated. IE mode does not require any add-ons or extensions. Users don't have to do anything special to run Engage QM Integrated in IE mode. Edge automatically uses the Trident MSHTML engine from Internet Explorer for any site that requires it. You must create a list in your organization of the sites that require IE mode.
To enable IE mode, you must create a group policy and list all Engage QM Integrated IP addresses or URLs in the Enterprise Mode Site List XML file. For more information about IE mode for Microsoft Edge and details about how to configure it, visit the Microsoft Support website and search Edge IE mode.