Proactive agentless email is the outbound email channel of Personal Connection (PC), used to send one-way email messages to contacts in an email contact list. You cannot combine email contacts into the same calling list or cadence as PC voice or
To use a proactive agentlessContacts made without a live agent for tasks such as one-way delivery of information or messages.. email skillClassification assigned to agents based on abilities, specialties, and knowledge and used to facilitate the delivery of contacts., you must first create a message template containing the body of the email. You can use variables to insert data from the email contact list into the email itself, including the contact's name or other information.
Although proactive agentless emails are designed for one-way messages, sometimes a contact will respond. If you want agents to handle those responses, you must set up a separate inbound email skill to route them to the appropriate agents. Alternatively (or additionally), you can set up automatic responses on your email server for the address used to send the proactive agentless emails.
- Set Up Proactive Agentless Email
- Create/Edit an Email Message Template
- Activate/Deactivate Message Templates
- Edit Relative Priorities of Proactive Agentless SMS or Email Skills
- Create/Edit a Proactive Skill Schedule
- Disable a Proactive Skill Schedule
- Remove Days from a Proactive Skill Schedule
- Message Templates Table
- Create Personal Connection Email Skill Page
- Skill Channel Settings Table
- Business Unit Details Tab
- Skill Parameters Tab