- To create and edit users, Click Account > Users
- Search for User to confirm whether they are in the system. There are several options to search for users, including by role, by location, and by name.
- Search by Role: Click the drop down menu to select a role. This will return a list of all agents assigned to that role.
- Search by User Group: Search for a user by using the filter (just like the master filter), to search by company, region, team, floor etc.
- Search by Name: Type name in the search box and select “Begins with” or “Contains”. Click Search.
Note: If the User is supposed to be in the system but doesn’t display, click Show inactive tab to show inactive users.
Add a new User
- Type User name: This will be their login, so it is important to use a standard naming convention, such as firstname.lastname
- Choose Role: Click on dropdown menu to select the Role. These roles have previously been set up with default security, page access etc.
- Choose Level: Choose the level for which the user is responsible. For example: an agent would be agent level; a coach would be team level; and an admin would be company level.
- Quality Alerts: Click if you want user to receive quality alerts.
- Performance Alerts: Click if you want user to receive performance alerts.
- Click Active to make user active. The Active box defaults unavailable while creating a user. This is also where you inactivate a user’s login or remove them from the system. They will never be completely removed so that the data that they created while using it will not disappear.