Required permission: Support and Downloads>On
Key Facts about Installing Studio
- Downloading and using Studio requires a valid CXone user name and password. The application can only be downloaded from within CXone.
- You must install Studio on systems running Windows operating systems.
- The Studio installer checks whether your computer is running a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. It automatically installs Studio to be compatible with your operating system.
- Studio prompts you to automatically update as NICE CXone releases new features, hotfixes, and so on. An archived Studio version remains in your local folder after each update for potential diagnostic reasons.
- Sometimes antivirus software can block Studio from downloading and running. For example, Panda Cloud Anti-Virus is known to block Studio downloads. If you have this antivirus program, search the Panda Security website for modifying internet connection permissions. Change Panda's settings so you can download Studio. Contact your antivirus vendor if you experience any issues.
Download and Install Studio
In CXone, click your initials in the top right corner of the window, then click Support and Downloads.
- Click Accept when the legal message appears. If you have not already read the legal message, NICE encourages you to do so.
- Click Studio.exe from the list of applications. Depending on your browser's file download settings, it may automatically begin downloading a StudioSetup.exe file or it may prompt you to save the file in a specific location.
- Launch the StudioSetup.exe file after the download completes, which begins installing Studio.
- When finished installing, Studio presents the login window so you can log in.