You can view your own performance and productivity statistics, as compared to your team's overall performance and productivity, using the Agent for Salesforce reports feature. The report metrics include:
- Inbound contacts handled
- Outbound contacts handled
- Total contacts handled
- Team average of contacts handled
- Time-in-state statistics
Select Agent Reports (indicated by a bar graph icon).
The overview dashboard loads to display your overall Performance and Productivity statistics for the current day. This dashboard does not include your team's performance and productivity.
To view more detailed performance information, click anywhere in the performance statistics window. You can now view your stats compared to your team's. Select Today, Yesterday, or Last 7 to view different time periods for a more varied look at your performance.
- To return to the previous dashboard, click X.
- Click anywhere in the productivity statistics window to view the Productivity dashboard. You can now view your productivity, or time spent in the Working state The availability status of an agent., compared to your team's. Select Today, Yesterday, or Last 7 to view different time periods for a more varied look at your productivity.
You can view your own performance metrics and compare them to your team metrics using the three agent reports dashboards: Agent Reports, Performance, and Productivity.
Agent Reports Overview Dashboard
- Your total percentage and counts of inbound and outbound contacts handled and not refused.
- Amount of time spent each state The availability status of an agent.:
- Performance is based on contacts handled, and Productivity is measured by the percentage of time spent in a Working state.
The Performance dashboard displays the number, and percentage, of contacts you and your team handled for the current day, the previous day, and the span of the past seven days.
The Productivity dashboard displays bar graphs of time spent in each state The availability status of an agent., with your results shown in the top bar and your team's in the bottom bar, for the current day, the previous day, and the span of the past seven days. You can expand the unavailable bar to see how much time you've spent in each unavailable code Reasons agents aren't able to take contests..