Studio offers multiple methods of logging in that facilitate different systems through which you might authenticate. If you do not know which login type to use, contact your organization's IT department or your NICE inContact service representative. This topic explains logging in with the different options, and modifying the Studio login dialog to show the username, password, and domain fields.
Log In to Studio
- Double-click your Studio shortcut to open the NICE inContact Studio Login dialog.
- Click the Login type drop-down.Learn more about the login types in this step
Standard Login Standard method of logging in to Studio. This type authenticates the user using the standard CXone system.
Supports FedRAMP users or those that specifically choose to set up a single sign-on (SSO).
You must enable and configure OpenID Connect before using this method.
Log in by specifying a fully-qualified domain name. Multi-factor authentication (MFA) users should use this login method.
- Enter your login credentials depending on your login type. This may be a username and password, or a fully-qualified domain name.
- Click Login.
Modify the Studio Login Dialog
Users from companies outside of North America cannot authenticate to Studio with username and password only. This topic explains how to modify the Studio login dialog to display the domain field. Users can then log in with username, password, and domain if the session ID method is for some reason undesirable. Users must repeat this task once after each new Studio release.
- Launch the Studio application on your computer.
- Open Windows Task Manager.
- On the Processes tab, right-click Studio and select Open file location
- Navigate to the inControl.Net.exe.config file and open using a text editor application such as Notepad++.
- In the <appSettings> section, change the value for key="ShowDomainLogin" from false to true. Save your changes and close the file.
- Close and relaunch Studio.
- In the Domain field, enter the path for your CXone domain (for example, users in Australia should enter api-aus.nice-incontact.com). Studio will auto-populate this field the next time you log in.
If you do not want the Domain field to appear all the time, you can log back out of Studio and then repeat this task, changing the value in step 5 back to false. Studio uses the last successful logged-in domain for future logins.