NICE inContact Agent for Salesforce (Agent for Salesforce) is an agent interface that contains many of the same features and functionality found in Thin Agent and Power Agent. The power of Agent for Salesforce is that it integrates directly into Salesforce so you do not have to jump between Thin Agent and Salesforce. Instead, you can use Agent for Salesforce from within Salesforce.
The Agent for Salesforce enables the following features:
- Ability to perform default and custom screen pops on any Salesforce object and any NICE inContact contact channelA medium, such as voice, email, and chat, through which a contact connects with an intended recipient..
- Default Query / Screen pop — Agent for Salesforce takes the ANI (automatic number identification)Listed phone number of an incoming call, or caller ID. of the caller, passes it into Salesforce, and Salesforce performs a query for the ANI and pops an object based on the settings set forth in the Softphone Layout in Salesforce.
- Custom Query / Screen pop — Salesforce queries are driven by caller IVRA phone menu that allows callers to interact through voice commands and key inputs to route the call appropriately. input, script calculations, external database queries, and Salesforce queries from within the IVR script. This includes Visualforce pages and the ability to pass NICE inContact information as a variable to the Visualforce page.
- Automatic creation of Task and Activity records in Salesforce that can include any of NICE inContact’s information about the call.
- Click-to-dial from within Salesforce.
- Support for both the classic view and the new Service and Sales Cloud Console view within Salesforce.
NICE inContact Agent for Salesforce Interface
- 1—Messages Indicator
- Indicates that there are one or more unread Agent Messages. If there are no unread messages, no numbers will be displayed.
- 2—Agent Leg Status
yourconnectivity status. The Agent Leg Status is not the same as the Availability Status. There are three status types: Icon Description Disconnected — The NICE inContact platform is not connected to yourphone. Dialing — The NICE inContact platform is dialing yourstation phone number. Connected — The NICE inContact platform is connected to yourstation phone.
- 3—Availability Status
- Shows the
yourcurrent stateThe availability status of an agent. in the contact center. It provides a way for youto change the status. The time in state (shown below the Availability Status bar) restarts when the status changes.
- Initiates an outbound call using the keypad.
Youravailability status does not need to be set to Available to make an outbound call. Youcan click the numbers or use the keyboard to enter a number to dial.
- Displays a list of other agents and their availability stateThe availability status of an agent..
Youcan filter the list or search for a specific agent. Clicking an agent in the list initiates an outbound call to that agent.
- 6—Skill List
- Displays a list of skills assigned to
you, the number of contacts in queue for the skill, and the longest wait time in each queue. Youcan filter the list or search for a specific skill. Clicking a skill in the list initiates handling a contact in that skill.
- 7—Address Books
- Displays your address books. All address books assigned to
youare accessible here. Youcan search for an address book or use the drop-down to select one from a list.
Clicking a contact in an address book displays that contact's details.
Youcan click the mobile, email, or phone icon in the details to initiate a connection to that contact based on the icon youclick.
- 8—Contact History
yourcontact history. Youcan filter the list or search for a specific contact. Youcan click a contact to display a skill selection list, and then select a skill to initiate an outbound call to the phone number in the contact history.
- Displays basic information about
you (the agent ), including the currently installed version of Salesforce and a list of skills assigned to youruser account.
- Initiates the email feature.
Youravailability status does not need to be set to Available to create an email.
You must click the popout icon to access the email interface.
- 11—Commitment Manager
- Displays a list of pending commitments and the option to create a new commitment.
Select Me to view yourown commitments or Skill to view commitments assigned to a skill queue.
- 12—Agent Reports
- Displays the Agent Reports dashboards, which allow
youto view yourperformance and productivity.
- Click to pop out a window that displays WFM schedules, if WFM is enabled, as well as a list of commitments assigned to the agent.
- 14—Agent Messages
- Displays agent messages.
youto the NICE inContact Online Help site.
youto change personal information, submit feedback about NICE inContact Agent for Salesforce, and download the Agent for Salesforce log.
- 17—Phone Queue
- Displays the number of contacts in all assigned phone skill queues.
- 18—Work Item Queue
- Displays the number of contacts in all assigned work item skill queues.
- 19—Chat Queue
- Displays the number of contacts in all assigned chat skill queues.
- 20—Personal Queue
- Displays the number of contacts in
- 21—Email Queue
- Displays the number of contacts in all assigned email skill queues.
- Customization Overview
- User Interface Overview
- Phone Overview
- Email Overview
- Chat Overview
- Commitment Manager Overview
- Agent for Salesforce Reports Overview
- NICE inContact Agent for Salesforce Tags Overview
- Messages Overview