The skills view in Supervisor displays the skillsClassification used to facilitate the delivery of contacts; assigned to agents based on abilities, specialties, and knowledge that are currently in use in a table. It separates the skills into those that are meeting service-level agreement (SLA)Service Level Agreement; commitment between a service provider and a customer with a defined service level threshold, including quality, availability, and responsibilities. requirements and those that are not. You can see the SLA percentage, the number of contacts waiting in queue, and the amount of time the contact who has been in the queue the longest has been waiting. You can access this view by clicking Skills in the toolbar and selecting the Skills View.
- The media type, or channel, of the skill. It is one of:
- — Inbound phone
- — Outbound phone
- — Voicemail
- — Chat
- — Inbound email
- — Outbound email
- The name of the skill.
- The percentage of interactions that occurred within the required SLAService Level Agreement; commitment between a service provider and a customer with a defined service level threshold, including quality, availability, and responsibilities. for the skill. It accounts for data for active contacts only and does not contain historical data.
- The number of contacts waiting in the queue for an available agent.
- Time in Queue
- The greatest length of time that any current contact has been waiting in the queue in the format [[HH:]M]M:SS.
When you drill down into a skill, Supervisor shows you the following information:
- 1 — Agents
- The total number of agents assigned to the skill and the number of agents currently using the skill.
- 2 — Agents' State
- The number of agents currently in each availability state that are assigned to the skill:
- Available — Agents who are logged in and available to accept an interaction.
- Unavailable — Agents who are logged in but not available to accept an interaction.
- Outbound contact — Agents who are logged in and handling an outbound contact.
- Logged off — Agents who are not logged in.
- 3 — SLA
- The percentage of interactions that occurred within the required SLA for the skill. It accounts for data from active contacts only.
- 4 — SLA (Today)
- The average SLA percentage for the skill for the current day. It accounts for data from all contacts for the skill from the current day.
- 5 — SLA Trend Line
- An interactive line graph showing SLA percentages hour-by-hour for the skill for the current day. You can hover over the trend line to see the SLA percentage at each hour of the current day.
The date and time used by the SLA Trend Line is based on your browser's date and time.