Required security profile permissions: NICE inContact Interaction Analytics Pro View
The Contacts Widget displays a list of contacts from your contact center for the dates set in your date filter. The table includes details about the agent who handled the contact and the channel. You can click any row to view the corresponding transcript and listen to calls for voice contacts.
Note that the word 'contact' is represented in the interface by a person icon and the word 'agent' is represented by a headset icon.
- The channel through which the contact and agent interacted. It is an icon representing call (a purple receiver icon), chat (green speech bubble icon), and email (a blue envelope icon).
- The name and numeric ID of the agent who handled the contact.
- Contact ID
- The unique, numeric ID of the contact.
- The team to which the agent who handled the contact belongs.
- Contact Start
- The date and time when the interaction began.
- Client Sentiment
- The overall sentiment of the contact throughout the interaction. It is one of POSITIVE, NEGATIVE, NEUTRAL, or MIXED.
- Agent Sentiment
- The overall sentiment of the agent throughout the interaction. It is one of POSITIVE, NEGATIVE, NEUTRAL, or MIXED.
- Client Frustration
- If the word FRUSTRATED is present, indicates that the contact was upset or angry during the interaction.
- Client Readability
- The level of accuracy of the contact's side of the transcript. A HIGH value of readability means the contact's side of the transcript has been determined to be reliable.
- Agent Readability
- The level of accuracy of the agent's side of the transcript. A HIGH value of readability means the agent's side of the transcript has been determined to be reliable.
View a Transcript
- Use the Filters pane or filter the Contacts Widget individually if you want to limit the contacts that appear in the widget.
- Scroll or use the page links to locate the contact you want to view. Click anywhere in the row of the contact. In the transcript view, the information given about the interaction in the main table is available on the left and the transcript is available on the right.
- To return to the Contacts Widget table, click Back to Contacts List.
Listen to a Call Recording
- If the topic pulls in multiple channels, filter the widget or workspace to only include calls.
- Apply any other filters you want to use to limit the contacts available in the widgetA graphical chart with data that meets specified filter criteria to help contact center supervisors and managers understand trends in the contact center..
- Scroll or use the page links to locate the contact you want to hear. Click anywhere in the row of the contact to open the transcript view.
- When the recording loads, click the play button above the written transcript.
Modify the Contacts Widget Settings
You can modify the Contacts Widget settings to apply filters or to change the name of the widget in the workspaceThe named view of one or more analysis widgets..
Change the Title of the Contacts Widget
- Click the three stacked dots in the top right corner of the widget.
- Click Settings.
- Enter the new widget name in the Title field.
- Click OK.