Required security profile permissions: Calling List Create
When you upload a new calling list, you must give it a unique name and assign it to a skillClassification used to facilitate the delivery of contacts; assigned to agents based on abilities, specialties, and knowledge. You can either upload a fresh calling list or change settings on an existing list in the system.
- List Name
- Specifies the unique name of the calling list.
- Assigns a the new calling list to an existing skillClassification used to facilitate the delivery of contacts; assigned to agents based on abilities, specialties, and knowledge. If the skill you want to handle the calling list does not yet exist, see Set Up Predictive Proactive Voice Dialing to create a new skill.
- Upload New
- Specifies that you want to add a calling list to CXone from your hard drive.
- Select Existing
- Specifies that you want to modify a calling list that you have already uploaded to CXone.
- Select File
If you chose Upload New, selects the new calling list you want to upload. Click Choose File to browse your hard drive for the file containing the new calling list.
If you chose Select Existing, selects the file you want to modify. Click Browse to view a list of all calling lists in that you can access.
- List Expiration Date
- Specifies the date on which you want this list to be removed from the system. It does not affect the expiration of the individual records in the list. To set the expiration date for the records in the list, use the Batch Expiration Date field in the Field Mapping step of this wizard.
- Start Skill When Completed
- When selected, the skill associated with the calling list automatically starts when the processing of the new calling list completes.