This page provides general instruction for accessing and configuring modules. For specific information regarding the customization options for a specific module, see the reference topic for that module, such as the process of creating website modules.
- Open a dashboard.
- Click + Add Modules in the side-menu to display a list of modules.
- Click a module to open it in the dashboard, or click and drag it to your desired location on the dashboard. The settings window will automatically open after it is placed on your dashboard. You can view the settings window in the old pop-up window or the new slide-out window.
- Configure the date filter to determine the time range for which you want to display data.
- Configure employee-based or call-based filters.
- Configure other settings, if any, such as adding data attributes for reporting purposes.
Configure the module metrics (if the module includes this option).
- Click Metrics in the settings window to open the metrics window.
- Select the metric(s) that you want to view in this module. After selecting a metric, it will appear in the Selected column. To remove a metric from your selections, click the X for the metric.
- If you want to, you can also add a metric type to your favorites list by clicking the star next to the metric.
- Click Confirm. The metrics you selected display next to the Metrics button.
- Click Apply.
You can click and hold along the top of the module and drag it to a new location on your dashboard. Existing modules on your dashboard may automatically shift to accommodate a new layout. You can edit the module metrics by clicking the bullet list in the right corner of a module and clicking Settings.