E.C.H.O. (Every Customer Has Opinions) is a customer satisfaction survey system that includes reports to determine the level of your customers’ satisfaction. The ECHO online help provides step-by-step instructions for using ECHO. It covers everything from how to access the system to running and interpreting reports.
You may not have access to all the reports listed in the online help. Contact your NICE inContact Client Services Manager for information on accessing specific reports.
Benefits of ECHO:
- ECHO collects and leverages customer opinion to drive internal change
- Customers become service evaluators through various survey methods
- Real-time feedback goes directly to the CSR and affirms or redirects behavior
- Easy-to-read leadership reporting provides service analysis that helps the entire company align products, policies, and processes to meet customer needs and requests
- Detailed information on service breakdowns empowers leadership to plan strategic service recovery initiatives aimed at increasing customer loyalty