You can create an outbound phone skillClassification used to facilitate the delivery of contacts; assigned to agents based on abilities, specialties, and knowledge that enables agents to manually dial numbers. Because manual calls are not populated by a calling list, manual calls have limitations that automatic calls do not. However, you can configure manual calls to run the suppression engine script, allowing you to manage compliance concerns by using a third party compliance service or querying a do not call list.
For more information, see Manual Outbound Phone Overview.
If you have not already done so, create a campaign.
Click Routing Campaigns.
Click Create New.
Enter a Campaign Name. Click Create Campaign.
- Create a manual skillClassification used to facilitate the delivery of contacts; assigned to agents based on abilities, specialties, and knowledge.
Click Routing Skills..
Click Create New and select Single Skill.
Set the Media Type to Phone Call.
- Enter a unique Skill Name.
- Set Inbound/Outbound to Outbound.
- Select a campaignA grouping of skills used to run reports..
- Set Outbound Strategy to Manual.
- Fill in any of the other fields that apply (for example, if you want to configure screen pops).
- Click Create to see additional tabs.
Assign users to the new skill.
Click the Users tab.
- Use one of the following options to add users to the skill:
If you want to add all users to the skill, click Add All.
If you want to add only certain users to the skill, browse or search for the users and select the checkbox in each corresponding row, then click Add Users.
- Associate the new skill with a do not call group. Either create a new group or add the skill to existing groups as a contributor to the group do not call list or as subject to the group do not call list.