Address books provide agents with access, from within their agent application, to contact information for other agents or for entities outside your contact center.
Manage address books in Central by clicking Admin Users Address Books.
Standard address books are populated by manually adding data or by importing an existing contact file.
Dynamic address books use external data sources to display the contact's presence information as well as the contact information. They are primarily used for contacts who are not agents in the business unitHigh-level organizational grouping used to manage technical support, billing, and global settings for your NICE inContact environment. Contacts in a dynamic address book cannot be manually added or uploaded to Central. They are added from an external source (like a CRMCustomer relationship management (CRM) systems manage such things as contacts, sales information, support details, and case histories; they are not part of NICE inContact.) using the Address Book APIApplication programming interfaces (APIs) allow you to automate certain functionality by connecting your NICE inContact system with other software your organization uses..
- Create/Edit an Address Book
- Add Contacts to a Standard Address Book
- Delete Contacts from a Standard Address Book
- Assign/Unassign an Address Book to/from a User, Campaign, Team, or Skill
- Delete an Address Book
- Address Books Table
- Create Standard Blank Address Book Page
- Create Standard Address Book by File Upload: Name & Other Details Page
- Create Standard Address Book by File Upload: Field Mapping Page
- Create Dynamic Address Book Page
- Address Book Details Tab
- Address Book Contacts Tab
- Address Book Assignments Tab
- Address Book Notes Tab