The inView interface has been updated with a cleaner, more modern look and added functions to improve performance and enhance our users’ experience. New features include the Toolbar, Messaging module, announcements, work aids, and the Coaching module.
For more information, see General Overview.
- The page name is located on the tab in the top left corner and tells you what page in the system you are on.
- User Info is located in the top right corner and indicates the user and profile logged into the system.
- Navigational Menus are located at the top of the page.
- Account - manage users, roles, metrics, incentives and objectives.
- Quality - access and manage Quality module, including recordings, forms, and scores.
- Scheduling - create and modify schedules.
- Reports - view reports.
- Dashboards - access saved and shared dashboards.
- Channels - view all created channels.
- Support - view inView Support documentation.
- The Master Filter allows you to set up the default settings for your modules and dashboards. It includes the option to choose date range, interval, time of day, and every level of business and campaignA grouping of skills used to run reports..
- The Dashboard is your main workspace and where all of your modules reside. Modules can be rearranged by dragging and dropping them.
- The toolbar is located directly below the user profile. It consists of up to 10 buttons (depending on user’s security access to various modules).
- Profile - allows the user to personalize their avatar, view coins, gems, badges, XP, and records.
- Rules - shows the rules the user is in.
- Messaging - gives access to inView’s Instant Messaging module.
- Achievements - agents can view their achievements and trophies.
- Challenges - displays all of the current challenges being run.
- Announcements - users can create announcements to be sent to various groups.
- Work Aids - users can post various educational brochures, pdf’s etc.
- Coaching - supervisors and coaches access the Coaching module here.
- Tasks - access your daily tasks.
- Surveys- access internal surveys.
- Proficiency Changes - supervisors can approve or reject proficiency changes that are suggested based on agents' Rules performance.
- Modules - access and create all the different types of modules.
Certain navigation menus may not be visible if the user does not have security access to that module.
Please refer to the Master Filter support documentation for more detailed instructions.
Please refer to the Dashboard support documentation for more detailed instructions.