The NICE inContact
Supervisor works alongside NICE inContact MAX (MAX), and you can be logged in to both simultaneously.
Hover over the following image to learn about the Supervisor toolbar.
Displays your name, team name, and agent leg connection status. Use the Integrated Softphone, a phone number, or a station ID to connect the agent leg.
You must click the red broken link to connect the agent leg and enable telephony functions.
The green, unbroken link indicates that your agent leg connected.
Displays the number of agents currently in each availability state.
- All Agents — All viewable agents.
- Unavailable — Agents who are logged in but not available to accept an interaction.
- Inbound contact — Agents who are logged in and handling an inbound contact.
- Available — Agents who are logged in and available to accept an interaction.
- Outbound contact — Agents who are logged in and handling an outbound contact.
- Logged off — Agents who are not logged in.
Provides a snapshot of the current SLA average for all skills. You can use this tool to manage queue performance. The SLA metrics in Supervisor contain data for only active contacts and do not contain historical data.
From the Agents tab, you can choose to see data from an agent-centric or a team-centric view. Agents is the default view, but you can click Teams for a team-centric view. When you select the Skills on the top of the toolbar, you can choose to see data from a skill-centric or a campaign-centric view.
Use the search bar to search for any criteria available on the list view. The search allows for partial text and comma-delimited, multi-value searching.
Provides a filtered agent list view, showing only agents on an active call you can monitor.
When you are actively monitoring a call, the call information appears in place of the phone icon.
- Launch Supervisor
- Configure and Connect Your Agent Leg
- Modify Skill Assignments and Proficiencies
- Monitor Agent Calls
- Coach Agents During Calls
- Barge Agent Calls
- Take Over Agent Calls
- Record Agent Calls
- Force Logout