NICE inContact Agent for Salesforce (Agent for Salesforce) is an agent interface that contains many of the same features and functionality found in Thin Agent and Power Agent. The power of Agent for Salesforce is that it integrates directly into Salesforce so you do not have to jump between Thin Agent and Salesforce. Instead, you can use Agent for Salesforce from within Salesforce.
The Agent for Salesforce enables the following features:
- Ability to perform default and custom screen pops on any Salesforce object and any NICE inContact contact channelA medium, such as voice, email, and chat, through which a contact connects with an intended recipient..
- Default Query / Screen pop – Agent for Salesforce takes the ANI (automatic number identification)Listed phone number of an incoming call, or caller ID. of the caller, passes it into Salesforce, and Salesforce performs a query for the ANI and pops an object based on the settings set forth in the Softphone Layout in Salesforce.
- Custom Query / Screen pop - Salesforce queries are driven by caller IVRA phone menu that allows callers to interact through voice commands and key inputs to route the call appropriately. input, script calculations, external database queries, and Salesforce queries from within the IVR script. This includes Visualforce pages and the ability to pass inContact information as a variable to the Visualforce page.
- Automatic creation of Task and Activity records in Salesforce that can include any of NICE inContact’s information about the call.
- Click-to-dial from within Salesforce.
- Support for both the classic view and the new Service and Sales Cloud Console view within Salesforce.
Hover over the image below to learn about different parts of the Agent for Salesforce interface.
Initiates an outbound call using the keypad.
Displays a list of other agents and their availability stateThe availability status of an agent..
Clicking an agent in the list initiates an outbound call to that agent.
Displays a list of skills assigned to
Clicking a skill in the list initiates handling a contact in that skill.
Displays your address books. All address books assigned to
Clicking a contact in an address book displays that contact's details.
Displays basic information about
Initiates the email feature.
You must click the popout icon to access the email interface.
Displays a list of pending commitments and the option to create a new commitment.
Displays the Agent Reports dashboards, which allow
Click to pop out a window that displays WFM schedules, if WFM is enabled, as well as a list of commitments assigned to the agent.
Displays agent messages.
|Disconnected — The NICE inContact platform is not connected to
|Dialing — The NICE inContact platform is dialing
|Connected — The NICE inContact platform is connected to
The Agent Leg Status is not the same as the Availability Status.
Indicates that there are one or more unread Agent Messages. If there are no unread messages, no numbers will be displayed.
- Installation Overview
- Log in to Agent for Salesforce
- Customization Overview
- User Interface Overview
- Log in to Salesforce Agent in Lightning
- Phone Overview
- Email Overview
- Chat Overview
- Commitment Manager Overview
- Handle a Voicemail
- Agent for Salesforce Reports Overview
- NICE inContact Agent for Salesforce Tags Overview
- Messages Overview