These are the minimum workstation requirements to run the inContact applications. If your contact center is running additional applications, you may need to update these requirements accordingly.
- Intel i3 processor or higher at 3 GHz or better
- If using Personal Connection at a dialing ratio higher than 3:1, a faster CPU and additional RAM is recommended.
- 2 GB of available memory
- Note that this is available memory, not total system memory.
Internet Broadband Access Required
- 35 kbps bandwidth per workstation for data transport
- Less than 200 ms average round-tripping reply between workstation and inContact servers
VoIP Bandwidth Requirements
- Based on the CODEC implementation
- G.711 CODEC requires 88 kbps per simultaneous call
- G.729 CODEC requires 40 kbps per simultaneous call
(For example, the number of simultaneous calls x CODEC kbps = total bandwidth needed)
CODEC bandwidth use is bidirectional, so it is 88 up and 88 down simultaneously for a given G.711 call.