Unavailable codes refer to the reasons that your contact center agents are not able to take contacts. When your agents are using Agent, they can select (in the Availability Bar) a reason (an unavailable code) to go into an unavailable state.
By default, you have with one default unavailable code called "Unavailable", but you can create customizable unavailable codes that your agents can see and use in Agent. For example, you can create a code called "Lunch," so when your contact center agent is taking lunch, they can select that code from the Availability Bar.
- Create an Unavailable Code
- Edit an Unavailable Code
- Deactivate an Unavailable Code
- Activate an Unavailable Code
- Set an Unavailable Code to ACW
- Apply Teams to Unavailable Codes