The hosted inContact Auto Attendant system allows your customers to be automatically transferred to an extension without the intervention of a receptionist, regardless of employee geography. When an employee sets his or her phone status to "Out-of-Office", calls can be forwarded to another extension to make sure all calls are answered or they can be sent to voicemail. Auto Attendant extensions and voicemails can be managed by an Administrator or the user via a web site or the phone.
- Web Administration Tool
- Dial by Extension
- Dial by Name
- Company Directory
- Voicemail with Web Access
- Voicemail Notification (via email, via email with attached voicemail message, or via myAgent)
- "Out-of-Office" Setting
- Ability to route calls to users who are not agents.
- Mobile version of the website.
- Unified experience across locations
- The Auto Attendant is uniquely designed to accommodate businesses that will benefit from mixing telephony equipment and connectivity models (dedicated, switched, and VoIPVoice communications and multimedia sessions over the Internet.).
- Economically supports short-term operations, such as non-profit fund raising, political campaigns, and seasonal offices.